Three experts. 10 hot topics. Sixty minutes. What happens when you lock highly opinionated security awareness experts in a room with a microphone and a list of top security issues facing your organization? This is your chance to find out!
In this webinar, Perry Carpenter, KnowBe4’s Chief Evangelist and Strategy Officer, and, our guests, Forrester’s Jinan Budge and Claire O’Malley provide practical advice and pithy comments as they take on a wide-ranging list of security awareness topics, behavior, and culture management issues in rapid-fire format.
Key topics include:
- The real cost of ignoring the human element
- What can security awareness mean for your organization’s overall reputation?
- Talking to your execs and the board about cybersecurity
- How do you measure the benefit of awareness, behavior and culture change?
- Security awareness & training content: Quality versus quantity
- And many others!
KnowBe4 is the world’s most largest and popular integrated Security Awareness Training combined with Simulated Phishing attack platform, utilizing social engineering methods and strategies to conduct training. Founded in 2010, a US company located in Tama Bay, Florida with over 19,000 customers base across different sectors globally. Managing by CEO & employees of ex-antivirus experts and IT security Pros. KnowBe4 has been a winner of two consecutives Inc. 500 awards.