SANTA ROSA, Calif., March 4, 2019 – Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced that Ixia, a Keysight Business, highlight solutions that offer networks advantage against security threats at RSA 2019 in San Francisco on March 4-7, 2019.
At this year’s event, Ixia highlighted the company’s solutions which provide enterprise security teams with an unfair advantage against bad actors and malware. The topics covered :-
• Optimize breach defenses – to improve threat prevention and reduce costs
• Test IT Security – to validate security and performance of networks and applications
• Obtain packet-level data anywhere including the cloud – to secure hybrid networks, even at the edge
• Decrypt malicious traffic – by seeing hidden malware with SSL decryption
• Maximize effectiveness of inline security tools – with external bypass switches which increase reliability
Ixia spotlighted several new products at RSA including Ixia Vision Edge 1S and 100G iBypass as well.
ABOUT KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers, and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight’s solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $3.2B in fiscal year 2017. In April 2017, Keysight acquired Ixia, a leader in network test, visibility, and security. More information is available at www.keysight.com.